- Mostly organic food.
- Lots of water daily.
- Almost enough sleep most of the time.
- It seems 10.30pm sleep time and 6.30am wake time works best for my body, however I rarely get to sleep at 10.30.
- Need to increase the amount of fresh veg in my diet, rather than relying on supplements, limited range of veg (I have lots of Kale for example).
- Also not sure the correct balance of meat / fish / eggs.
- Perhaps it’s an individual thing.
- Would like to get live blood analysis and body typing tests to help determine optimum nutrition for my physiology.
A 72 hour fast ‘reboots your entire immune system’. Diagram shows hour based impact of water and herbal-teas fasting. I’ve done a 2-day water fast some years ago. A friend doing a 3-day fast has inspired me to do one soon.